Finding Time to rest seems like an impossibility at times. Between kid’s activities, work and the many household chores it is just hard to find the time let alone space away from everything. This weekend is designed to help you relax and receive God’s best for you. We hope you can join us!
Here you will have a chance to connect with God and friends. A space to rest and enjoy the comforts of good food, great friends, and stories of faith! Lots of laughs, great conversation, passionate worship, and a great speaker is what you can expect during this weekend. Register online or over the phone at 780-586-2828.
|5:00 – 7:00 pm||Check-in|
|9:00 pm||Snack, Campfire|
|10:30 am||Worship and Speaker|
|1:30 -5:00 pm||Free Time Canoeing Crafting, Games Hiking Prayer Walk Climbing Wall 2:00 – 4:30 pm|
|7:00 pm||Worship and Speaker|
|9:00 pm||Snack and Campfire|
|11:30 am||Clean Rooms|
You will be able to choose a shared accommodation (dorm room) or a private room. Both options are within the Lodge. The private rooms have an on-suite (bathroom) and the dorm rooms have a large washroom on the same floor. Each dorm room has 8 bunks and 1 queen. Alternatively, we have RV stalls for those who wish to bring an RV and there is the option of staying off-site. 2 barrier-free rooms available within the lodge.
What to Bring
- Sleeping Bag
- Towel and Facecloth
- Tooth Brush
- Outdoor gear – You will have the opportunity to spend time outside. Activities include walking/hiking, cycling, canoeing, beach volleyball and swimming for the brave!
- Warm Jacket
- Walking/running shoes (closed toes needed for the climbing wall)
- A few extra layers just in case it’s cold
- Sunscreen, bug spray
- Bible, Pen, Notebook
- Any fun board games or card games you wish to play with your friends.
- Craft projects/ supplies (knitting, coloring, sewing, scrapbooking, etc)